From Tango Desktop Project
(Redirected from People)
- Hylke Bons
- from the Netherlands likes to design Tango icons for projects because he dislikes the inconsistent look of Open Source Software. He's currently busy maintaining the Tango icon set for Pidgin.
- Lapo Calamandrei
- has contributed various artwork pieces to the GNOME project and is now a major contributor of top class Tango-styled artwork to both gnome icon theme and the Tango base theme itself.
- Olivier Charavel
- Olivier is a french young guy who loves small things since he is a dwarf. He's also amazed by Andreas's ninja skills and has joined the "Monkeys On Crack" community. He tries to put some Tango love in macOS X.
- Ryan Collier
- Ryan (a.k.a. pseudo), has been an active member of the Open Source community since 1997. His work spans many well known projects, including GUI design, usability guidelines, and artwork for the GNOME project, former support manager for Linux.com, and is an expert web designer and Linux admin. Ryan is an accomplished Gimp artist and exclusively uses open source software at work and at home.
- Rodney Dawes
- is the maintainer of the Gnome icon theme and actively participates in freedesktop.org discussion for creating common standards and practices for the desktop.
- Vinicius Depizzol
Vinicius is a brazilian that loves FLOSS and try to help, or usually helps free projects by creating tangoish icons, drawing layouts following usability guidelines for applications and contributing with other projects.
- Steven Garrity
- Steven is the creative director for the web development firm, silverorange, based in Prince Edward Island, Canada. He helped lead the Mozilla Visual Identity team that oversaw the development of the Firefox/Thunderbird visual identity, helps maintain the Mozilla.org website, and is interested in helping make free software beautiful.
- Tuomas Kuosmanen
- As an amateur pilot, Tuomas, one of the original Ximian monkeys, likes to take things higher. He defined the style and made the GNOME desktop look wonderful through his beautiful icon work. Tuomas is an avid GIMP user and supporter of free software and has been active in the community for over a decade.
- Garrett LeSage
- Original author of the BlueCurve theme used by Red Hat, also a long-term contributor of artwork and design for a lot of free software projects for several years. Garrett loves photography and has a nice gallery on his site if you are looking for nice desktop wallpapers.
- Niko Mirthes
- is mainly a user, occasionally contributing to various projects as time and skill permits. He tries to be a calm voice for KDE in the Tango Project. He also enjoys photography, mountain biking, and time-wasting video games.
- jEsuSdA (Jesús David Navarro) is a web and graphical designer from Spain. He contributes to Tango with some icons from his personal Tango based icon theme Pasodoble.
- Andreas Nilsson
- is a really nice guy that draws all kinds of stuff. He has never had lunch with Garrett. He is also a level-4 ninja.
- Kalle Persson
- runs his own web agency in a small town in Sweden. Kalle also likes to drink coffee and brainstorm about web projects.
- Jakub Steiner
- By day Jakub contritbutes icons and other artwork to GNOME, OpenOffice.org and other free software projects. By night he's enjoying the luxury of being a 12 year old boy by playing Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. As you might have guessed, he likes photography, but also electronic music and mountain biking.
- Josef Vybíral
- Josef does web designs for food by the day, and icons for fame by the night. He dreams about making an illustrated book for children on his own, flying a jet plane and touching the sky. In his free time he tries to maintain tango styled icons for several applications and also to contribute some icons to the GNOME.
- You. Yes, you, my dear reader.
- If you contribute to the free desktop, please join with us into making this possible. We do need your help.